- Maintenance of healthy blood glucose and insulin levels
- Supports cardiovascular health through its antioxidant properties and ability to assist with a healthy inflammatory response
Energy Multiplier offers a synergistic blend of herbal extracts and botanical compounds for supporting healthy blood sugar and insulin levels, modulating the inflammatory response, and supporting healthy lipid levels (cholesterol, HDL, LDL).* The ingredients in this formula have long histories of efficacy in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine and recent studies in Western medical literature have confirmed their roles in supporting these aspects of metabolism.
Energy Multiplier contains:
- Berberine: Berberine (Berberis aristata), is a powerful plant compound highly regarded for its efficacy in supporting healthy blood glucose regulation and insulin sensitivity.*
- Cinnamon Extract: Cinnamon is a potent antioxidant and also contains the mineral chromium. As part of the glucose tolerance factor, chromium is required for proper functioning of insulin receptors, and is widely recognized for helping to support insulin sensitivity, thereby moderating blood glucose levels.*
- Banaba Extract: The active compound in banaba extract, corosolic acid, exerts insulin-like properties and can aid in managing blood glucose by helping to transport glucose out of the bloodstream and into cells to be used for energy.*
- American Ginseng Root, Fenugreek, Kudzu & Gymnema Extracts: These ingredients play roles in blood sugar control, uptake of glucose by muscle cells, and may help maintain healthy blood lipids such as triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein (LDL).*
As a dietary supplement, take four capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended) Contradictions: This product should not be taken by pregnant or nursing women or by patients with known allergies to any of the herbs found in the formulation. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.